Royal Heir Home Care provides affordable solutions for seniors and other qualifying individuals who need assistance with their daily activities. These personalized services are available 7 days per week and can be customized to meet the needs of each individual. We are here to help you or your loved ones with a wide variety of services including:
- Personal care assistance: this service includes assistance with bathing, showering, dressing, eating, walking, toileting needs, and more.
- Errands and grocery shopping.
- Transportation to doctors appointments.
- Home safety checks: including minor modifications inside of your home to create a more safe and fall proof environment. This may include recommendations for removal of objects such as throw rugs, lowering daily use objects from high places, etc.
- Light housekeeping we will help keep your home clean! We will do dishwashing, laundry, light dusting, sweeping and mopping your floors, and more.
- Meal preparation: this includes consideration of doctors ordered specialized diets such as Cardiac, Renal, and Celiac meal prepping.
- Medication reminders & refills: this option also includes a Registered Nurse who can perform medical reconciliations for recently discharged clients as well as medication box refills once per week to eliminate medication errors!
- Companionship care: including a companion to sit and spend quality time with you who will engage in reading, playing games, music therapy, talk with you about your greatest cares and concerns, and so much more. What concerns you and your family concerns us here at RHHC, period!
- Respite Care: this service allows for your family members who devote their time to your cares to break free and get their own affairs in order. We would feel privileged to provide you and those most precious to you with this service.